Thread: Cant connect ipod with itunes?

Cant connect ipod with itunes?

My iPod used to connect just very well but since yesterday when the iTunes browse automatically then it says that
    "the software required for communication with the iPod is not installed correctly. Please reinstall the iTunes to install iPod's software"
    I thought that it can be fixed after making an uninstallation and then I have reinstalled it not only once but have done two times but nothing happened !! I even deleted it and install this but its still the same. Please help, I am unable to get the songs that seems very frustrating...

Re: Cant connect ipod with itunes?

2ndChance, would you tell me what you are using right now ? PC or a Mac? On the surface, it seems as though a connection between iTunes and your operating system is damaged or missing. I am considering that it may be a damage of the .dll which is not being removed when you perform the uninstallation of iTunes. It would be helpful if you can give a little more explanation - how are you uninstalling iTunes? Have you got any error messages when you are making installation ? Are you getting another hardware devices working properly ? Does your iPod show up in Windows Explorer when it is plugged ? Do the files ipodservice.exe and AppleMobileDeviceService.exe displayed up in your process list when iTunes is working ?

Thanks to considering my issues and prompt reply. Actually, I am using a PC. I have uninstalled the iTunes from the Control Panel. I didn't got any single error during installation and uninstalltion also . Everything going well and my entire devices are going very well ! When I connect the iPod then I can get the icon on my Pc and the directory opens just well but when I launch the iTunes there is always the message. Where are those files ( ipodservice.exe and AppleMobileDeviceService.exe ) got in iTunes? I have never seen them before...

Hmmm - this looks as just you are doing everything just in correct way. The two files that rusell indicated in his post should be executed in the background whenever Windows is running. To consider for them, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and click on the Task Manager button. Next, choose the Processes tab from the top of the popup - you will get a list of everything running now. See, if those suggested files are listed there . It should not the case, if iTunes is going or not (I have checked mine while specified this, my iTunes is not running but the files are both executing .) If you are unable to see both, that is the issue . If you do, we will have to figure out something else.

I also have the same problem and I have a topic in the same part titled as "help please" ..I am in the UK with the help of computer system and read there should be two files into Task manager => processes and I can't get anything there what should I do please suggest me ? Thanks

Hello dude,
    I wanted to introduce you with a excellent utility named as iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.

The key functions are as follows :
    1: Transfer/Share iPod files from one iPod to different iPod.
    2: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to the connected PC.
    3: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to the installed iTunes.
    4: Allow you to handle the iPod as an hard disk.
    5: Transfer files from your computer system to your iPod.

With this excellent tool you can transfer your iPod files between iPod and iPod, iPod and PC, iPod and iTunes in simple manner and quick.
    You should go for the try once and it would be really helpful for you.