Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-01-2010

Error: Cannot scan for wireless networks on iPhone

Hello,

I had recently updated my iPhone firmware to 3.2.1, now i cannot scan my wireless networks. I am trying to scan my wireless network in my office. When i asked my friends about the issue, they are not facing any issue with iPhone 3GS phones, but my first generation iPhone now gives me an error message as Cannot scan for wireless networks. Any suggestions ?
Old 30-01-2010

Cannot scan wireless networks on iPhone

In such kind of case it is recommend that your first reset your network setting and at the same time also try to reset all setting for your iPhone through iTunes and at the same time also try to reinstall your firmware, after that i am sure you should not face any issue because most of the time resetting your iPhone solves your problem.
Old 30-01-2010

iPhone drops wireless network

Thanks for replying me i had try to do that but still i am getting same message as Cannot scan wireless networks, does anyone facing such kind of issue or knows any alternative solution for it. I think it's an bug with first generation iPhone only because rest of Iphone are working fine. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?
Old 30-01-2010

Error:Cannot scan for wireless networks

Yes i do agree with Solaris because my brother has updated firm ware to 3.1.2 and now his iPhone is not getting on wireless and at the same time it's not ringing. So i restore it from iTunes and my ringing problem is being fixed but my wireless issue is still not yet fixed.
Old 30-01-2010

Error: Cannot scan for wireless networks on iPhone

Hello friends,
I had heard that there are some reports of bad wifi chips because of which you are not able to scan your wireless network but before that i would suggest you to go to Setting option then go to general option over here scroll to reset and then select Reset Network Settings, where you have to enter your password to connect under your wifi settings and have a check hope it works for you or else you have to take your Iphone to service center and they will help you out with this issue.
Old 06-03-2012

Re: Error: Cannot scan for wireless networks on iPhone

just restart ur iphone

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,