Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Actually, the MT6235 model is a china mobile phone and therefore you will require a china mobile phone pc suite for it to connect it to your computer. If you will browse this forum then you can pretty easily get the same software for download and note that all type of china mobile phones use only one particular pc suite because they are all unbranded phone, that dont have any company behind them.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am too searching for a similar pc suite software. I have the same model. But there is no pc suite available for the same. I heard that some old model pc suite work with this. I had not tried this before. But some china mobile works on Micromax Q5FB PC suite software. This is not supported by all. I am using this a memory card reader to transfer my files and music in the phone.

Hi. Yea i already downloaded the China Mobile PC Suite but for MT6235, you can only sync the phonebook and messages (SMS) and not more than that. That is not what i wanted.

I want a software where i can exactly edit the MT6235 .bin files and change all the configured files eg. built in tones, images, or even change the font files to smaller size.

I saw a couple of MTK editor but none is working for me for the time being. Yes, the driver will only be one type which is MT6235 Usb Modem Driver and it is where you can attach your phone to a COM port in your PC.

It seems i cant find the INTEX PC Sync software anywhere now so im heading straight away to find MTK editor. For example, this is one example of the software that i found but DO NOT DOWNLOAD as it has TROJAN VIRUS in it. Im just showing an example of MTK editor.

If anyone can find the INTEX PC SYNC, just let me know in case we can help each other.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 09-07-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

I got the T3000 series fon that uses MT6235 chipset. Using Bluesoleil bluetooth am able to connect through bluetooth using Myphoneexplorer to send smses, get phone statistics etc...

abishek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Manjika View Post
    I got the T3000 series fon that uses MT6235 chipset. Using Bluesoleil bluetooth am able to connect through bluetooth using Myphoneexplorer to send smses, get phone statistics etc...
    Hey, that is cool, can you tell us the full step by step procedure how to install it for the chinese version of the mobile phone and connect it to the pc? What about all other china mobile phone model phones, does it supports each and every other china phone? Where can I get that Bluesoleil bluetooth, is it supported in the phone or not, please reply. Thanks

Hi Abishek, I will prepare step by step guide on how to do that and post here... Also the only thing I didnt mention is that it gives error when trying to Sync phonebook. Keep checking in the next one day or so. You can buy Bluesoleil dongle which comes with its own software from any computer accessories shop. Thanks.

Suite, that WORKS. I`d searched throught all internet and finally found. here it is!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I imported a Chinese phone dubbed Gunslinger which is actually series T3000 Swivel screen touch phone. It has very expansive features which are really cool. Every feature works professionally but I had the following shocks:
    1. In the Chinavasion.com website, they state the phone supports 2000 contacts while in fact it only supports 800
    2. There is no option to attach a contact picture as claimed
    3. The Slide show works erroneously, it cannot open other folders with Images to play a slide show
    4. Connecting the Phone to my office email server was a bliss! Using GPRS with the correct setup was also marvelous. However, I could not get the Google Maps running.
    5. It is impossible to delete some Data access setup for China
    6. Viewing screen resolution outdoors is very poor. You have to use your hand to cover the phone to see what is on the screen
    7. There is no Mobile phone suite that supports this model 100% and sync of contacts with Outlook is out of question
    I decided to investigate how I would be able to transfer contacts from my old phone to this phone. The only way to do it was to export all the contacts to Vcards which was a tedious exercise. So I decided to search the internet for a tool that could export my contacts Vcards at once. No luck! All tools available were on trial basis and only exported a few cards. So, I decided to it my own way. Here are the steps:
    1. Using Outlook express, I exported all my contacts to an excel spreadsheet from my old phone which could sync through outlook.
    2. I created a spreadsheet Macro that could create Vcards from the data above
    3. Connected the Gunslinger phone to my PC using the USB data cable and Mass Storage option
    4. Created a folder named Phonebook and copied all my Vcards into this folder.
    5. From the Gunslinger phone, on the Contacts menu, I selected import contacts and automatically all my 400 contacts were added to the Phone!
    I have uploaded the Excel tool (For free here) with sample data. It is self explanatory and you can also enter the contacts data manually and create vcards! Only the fields you are required to input data are enabled.
    Any feedback is highly welcome.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Manjika; 21-07-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Thank your abcdefghj your software for Mt6235 is 100% working with this software i connect my phone to internet with my PC now i am replying through that connection, with this help i am able to up date my phonebook and can read my sms which are on sim1 only your sim should be on sim1 which are active GPRS.

can someone halp me to install java application because on installation phone ask for JARfile how i can get this file and also tell me the proceedure to install applications because my moblie MT6235 do not suport Youtube vidio how can i over come this problem if some one know WIFI configuration

This is very common issue with clone china phones. There is tool called PC Sync Manager which supports your phone. You can try jar files in that if that works then you use the same or else it will does not support. The other issue is that you the china phone does have a application manager becuase of which you cannot manage applicatoins and games in that.

can anybone help?
    i have mtkbt6235 chinese iphone dual sim.which includes WIFI connection.
    is it possible to work internet with this phone without WIFI connection.
    say GPRS something like that?
    pls let me know.
    thnks
    vaidya

I dont think GPRS feature is there in mtkbt 6235. But anyways, checkout the phone's manual and see if it is made for GPRS as well. Or alternatively, you can call your service provider and ask them to send the GPRS or Internet settings for this particular model. They might be knowing about the same.

There is no need to worry about the manual. There is a site called chinamanuals.com. You will get the manuals as well as you can also download the drivers related to any China phones. This site also provides various accessories that can be used with China phones and that are very difficult to find in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by wellyshonai View Post
    How can I download games to my mt6235
    What do you mean by how to download ? If you have GPRS activated on your phone than simply visit the site for the games and click on the download links. Or alternatively you can download the games on your computer and later move it to your phone via USB cable and PC Suite.

You can download the games from the following threads:
    Best NES Games for china mobile
    Games for china mobile nktel A200

And in order to install games on your mobile without any problem, just follow the steps mentioned the following post: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

There is not any different PC Suite for every Chinese phones. Its only one that you can download from this post China Mobile Phone Pc Suite and it will work for you MT 6235 Experia 10 on Windows 7 as well. And what exactly you mean by "any software for Windows 7" ? Are you asking for any application that is windows 7 compatible and work for your mobile like PC Suite ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast