Thread: How to transfer a network connection from mobile phone to pc via bluetooth

How to transfer a network connection from mobile phone to pc via bluetooth

My computer and mobile phone are already paired via a bluetooth device, and my phone has a network connection.How do I transter the connection to the computer via the bluetooth device?

Re: How to transfer a network connection from mobile phone to pc via bluetooth

Here is the guide for you Connect to internet on PC using GPRS Cell Phone via Bluetooth , just follow the procedures and you need to activate the GPRS on your mobile phone.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Re: How to transfer a network connection from mobile phone to pc via bluetooth

Please make sure that if you are using bluetooth u need to create a dial up connection using bluetooth as a modem. you have to pair your cell with your pc. after pairing you can double click on your respective cell to start the services. you will find all top features highlighted on your bluetooth service window, double click on dial up connection and dial up will appear and click on dial you will be connected if your service provider has provided you with a gprs connection.