Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 567 ... LastLast

Thread: China iPhone PC Suite

Re: China iPhone PC Suite

thanks for tour reply... why is that i cant open your file... when i click the file, it just dont open, i dont know why. pls help. thank you

I guess your talking about the following error while downloading the attachments:
    Warning: fopen(/home/tarena/logiprism/1/7/2/6/2/10393.attach) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /attachment.php on line 195
    If it is yes, than i would like to make you know that it is happening due to some problem from our Server end. We are trying to fix it and will be done soon. you can download the same later.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

ThumbsUp Re: China iPhone PC Suite

First it dosn't work...
    But with the second pilote! every thing work find!

Thank You so mush

Francsois

i have download nktel a200 pc suite and extract the three files but the folder is empty.so please to help me sir.

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit_786 View Post
    i have download nktel a200 pc suite and extract the three files but the folder is empty.so please to help me sir.
    Alright, have you tried to download the MTK6235.rar file from here. which is a driver for the china based mobile phone. If none of the pc suite or driver is working out for you then try to download the china mobile phone pc suites from this all threads and check whether it is working for you or not: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    Chinese mobile phone PC Suite and Drivers for Windows 7

Hello , I have just buyed a Iphone MT6235, and have tryed to installed the iPhone PC Suite and PhoneSuite_V2.0.3 but it's says no phone, I have also tryd to install the driver, I am useing Windows 7 86..

Do you also know how to install pdf reader ?

Quote Originally Posted by one-4000 View Post
    Hello , I have just buyed a Iphone MT6235, and have tryed to installed the iPhone PC Suite and PhoneSuite_V2.0.3 but it's says no phone, I have also tryd to install the driver, I am useing Windows 7 86
    Do you also know how to install pdf reader ?
    You can try to download the PC Suite for MT6235 China Mobile from here - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235. Install it in Windows XP compatibility mode, just right click on the pc suite and choose properties and then select Compatability mode and tick mark windows xp and install it. Connect your china iphone mobile and check whether it is getting detected or not. And for the pdf reader, have you read from the manual that your mobile phone supports pdf files?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

How about MTK6225, Is it same with MTK6235? Please give info........

Quote Originally Posted by didit220881 View Post
    How about MTK6225, Is it same with MTK6235? Please give info........
    Can you please tell us what is your make or model of the china mobile phone? Have you checked properly whether your mobile phone supports driver to be connected on the pc or not, by reading in its manual? Have you downloaded pc suites for your china mobile phone and installed in your pc? You can refer to suggestions given in following threads for your mobile phone support - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

ThumbsUp Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Quote Originally Posted by styve View Post
    Driver MTK6235
    for you here
    The download is attached

Hope I have helped
    Hi
    I have purchased a China iPhone Model mt 6235. But there is a problem to install the PC Suite you posted. Can u help to install it, by saying the procedure. My e-mail is raj.sinha449@gmail.com.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rajsinha449 View Post
    Hi
    I have purchased a China iPhone Model mt 6235. But there is a problem to install the PC Suite you posted. Can u help to install it, by saying the procedure. My e-mail is raj.sinha449@gmail.com.
    Thanks.
    Which operating system have you installed in your computer? What problems are you facing when trying to install the pc suite of china mobile phone in your computer, can you elaborate it in details? If you are on Windows 7 or Vista then try to install the china mobile phone pc suite in xp compatability mode and check if that works for you or not.

sir, i have achina iphone modal c5 slider black but you tube not working . mobile.i is java suport. i you tube open mesage is unknown scheme .pls help us. my email id- radheshkumar001@gmail.com

There is an app available known as Frash. You can search for this on internet and can download that. This will enable you to deliver flash content as well as YouTube. Just install that on your phone and let us know that if this works for you or not. There are also availability of other similar apps but I found it the best to use.

i have a lawow spreadtrum chines tripple sim mobile, now i need a PC suite for this mobile plz help me

There is only one PC Suite for every china mobiles yet. They haven't released any update to their PC suites or according to their model numbers. So, you can download that PC Suite from below:
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Download all three parts and unrar them one by one, than install it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 567 ... LastLast