Thread: Best pen drive

Best pen drive

Hello friends

I want to buy pen drive can some one tell me which is good brand like transcend, HP etc i am looking to buy 4 gb pen drive can some one suggest me about that ?

If you have any idea about price please post

Thanks

Re: Best pen drive

Transcend pen drive is best. 4 Gb Transcend pen drive Price is around 450 or 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Maagh View Post
    Hello friends

I want to buy pen drive can some one tell me which is good brand like transcend, HP etc i am looking to buy 4 gb pen drive can some one suggest me about that ?

If you have any idea about price please post

Thanks
    Trancends is best in quality but you can try other brands also Sony, kingston , I-ball They also offer good performance.

I guess best is is Scandisk or data traveller .. coz writing speed is bit good as comapre to Transcend. last we have to go for value for money ..
    =====
    Kumar

i have kingston 4 gb pen drive. you will get 5years warranty with kingston. with others you will get only two years warranty. 4gb kingston pen drive will cost you around 600 rs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumar View Post
    I guess best is is Scandisk or data traveller .. coz writing speed is bit good as comapre to Transcend. last we have to go for value for money ..
    Data traveller !!! Is this some other company or you are talking about Kingston? I have seen with my friend a pen drive named Data Traveller, but it was actually Kingston.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Data traveller !!! Is this some other company or you are talking about Kingston? I have seen with my friend a pen drive named Data Traveller, but it was actually Kingston.
    Kingston and Data Traveller are one and the same man. Data Traveller are a series of pendrives from Kingston, those have very good transfer speed than normal pendrives.

In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hi i think coirser is the pendrive,its too costly but they give 10 years warranty

If you are based in India i would suggest you to go for Amkette, its has transfer speed better then kingston and Transcend and it has 5 years of Table Replacement warrant.

Try Moser Baer Dude...i have been using a 4GB for two years and after all the abuse its still in top condition!!!

Kingston Pen Drive is good when compared to other company as they offer 5 years warranty at best price.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 25-12-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

starsevenrock Guest

Transcend JF 168 are hi-speed Pen drives. There is also a life time guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by starsevenrock View Post
    Transcend JF 168 are hi-speed Pen drives. There is also a life time guarantee.
    Indeed Transcend is one of the best pendrives but there still some company who are making good USB drives like, one is kingston. I have 2 Pendrives with me, 1 8GB and one with 32 GB storage drive. And the best part they haven't given me any problem in the past one year.

There are some more articles present here related to pendrive comparison. Just have a look:
    Pen Drive Price List in India
    WHich Pendrive Is BEST !!!
    Vote for Best USB Manufacturer