Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Panasonic DMC-TZ4 digital camera

Portable Devices

Old 17-07-2008

Panasonic DMC-TZ4 digital camera

Itís another addition to the gaggle of sort of new, sort of interesting 10 megapixel compact digital cameras. And itís from Samsung, so you know it canít be that spectacular. But the little TL9 does have a rather unique feature: a pair of analog gauges to show you how much memory and battery life youíve got. Does it make a jot of difference? Not reallyÖ ButÖ I like them. Itís sort of refreshing, I think, to see analog displays on something so definably digital. I guess itís worth noting that neither memory nor battery life are especially analog in nature, and I assume that thereís a secondary megabytes and minutes display on the LCD. Otherwise, nothing else on the camera will surprise you: 10mpx, 2.7 inch LCD, 5x optical zoom, face/smile/blink/UFO detection, MP3 compatibility (?), and dual image stabilization. $280ish this fall.

Samsung TL9

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,