Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2012

Why downkey is not working in CentOS?

Hi All,

My Downkey is not at all working in CentOS.I even changed amd checked with three keyboards it does the same. But these keyboards are working in Windows and other OSes.It is not working in Text Editor,in Browser except address bar.Can anyone help me to get over this problem?
Old 08-05-2012

Re: Why downkey is not working in CentOS?

This can be a problem with the keyboard if I am not wrong. Like in Microsoft Word or in Notepad the downkey only works when you hit enter a number of time. Or else it will stuck at the end of sentence. The reason is that there is no space below. If this is not the issue then, the problem lies with the keyboard mapping something in CenOS. I found a thread which has discussion on Keyboard in CentOS.

Why CentOS is reading one key press as held down key press?
Old 16-05-2012

I have checked the keyboard with other computers but it is perfect. Is this a feature of CentOS?
Old 17-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguliit View Post
I have checked the keyboard with other computers but it is perfect. Is this a feature of CentOS?
I don't think that this is a feature of CentOS, What happens when you press shift + down arrow key?? is it working?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,