Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Please help unable to update Bios using winFlash.exe

Operating Systems

Old 25-07-2011

Please help unable to update Bios using winFlash.exe

Hi, I have Medion motherboard on my computer. I have MS 7502 to 1.0R Bios for my computer. Yesterday I try to update my bios using winFlash.exe, But it don?t work Please reply I want to update my Bios for some reason. If anyone have same motherboard with there computer. When I am working with DOS I can?t see any drive of my hard disk .I also try booting with USB, but no luck again. If anyone has any idea then pleases reply.

Old 25-07-2011

Re: Please help unable to update Bios using winFlash.exe

Yes, I am also facing the same problem. I can?t update my bios. I have tried booting with USB but that is SanDisk cruzer 4 GB of flash drive. Is there is anyone have any idea for updating Bios in Medion motherboard. Anyone have any proper idea of updating Bios on Medion?s motherboard, Then please reply .I want to update my Bios. Please help.
Old 25-07-2011

It?s don?t matter which flash drive you are using, I don?t know why this is hennaing. But yesterday I have updated my Bios. I have used following steps to get the latest update for my bios. As it?s directly interacting with your hardware you should do each steps carefully. Here are those steps:
  • If you don?t have ?winflash.exe? downloads it. And extract it.
  • Now open ?winFlash.exe?. There is an Update option select ?Update all?
  • Now again there is option of CMOS select ?clear CMOS?
  • Now go to file menu -> open. Open dialog box will appear on the screen Blouse to your downloaded Bios file Click on open. Click on update. Finally just reboot. You have done. Hope it helps
Old 25-07-2011

Thanks for the post it works for me I have updated my Bios by following your steps. Thanks for the great reply. Also it?s working fine for me. Problem resolved finally I have updated my Bios. It also solves some bugs of my earlier bios. It also improved my system stability. Special thanks to you for posting your reply thanks once again, have a great day.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,