Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ACPI.SYS Blue screen

Operating Systems

Old 06-05-2011

ACPI.SYS Blue screen

When starting my machine it trys to load xp which appears very faintly for about 2 seconds then i get the blue screen, it wont boot in any mode. does anyone know how i find the damaged part. ive changed the ram but that hasnt made any difference. i just need a clue as to where to go next.

Old 06-05-2011

Re: ACPI.SYS Blue screen

First thing you have to determine which motherboard you are operating on and then just check whether the troubleshooting disk is available with you for the same or not. and if it is then you have to just insert the disk onto the system and then run it will scan the system and definitely will take some time to complete the process but it will surely determine you whether the system is having any hardware problem associated with it and if the results are ok and no issues with the hardware of the system then I want you to install the Windows XP again but this time the updated one. I hope that this will allow you to solve the issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,