Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-10-2009

Use Wubi to install Ubuntu Studio from Windows XP?

How to Use Wubi to install Ubuntu Studio from Windows XP? I don't know how to use it. I downloaded the latest wubi which it shows as wubi 9.04, but still i cannot use it for ubuntu studio. Any help? Thanks in advance...
Old 28-10-2009

Re: Use Wubi to install Ubuntu Studio from Windows XP?

Wubi lets you install Ubuntu based OS, you need to install it the same you do for ubuntu and kubuntu. Then in the list select Ubuntu Studio. Try it out. If any problem then post back...
Old 28-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patio View Post
Wubi lets you install Ubuntu based OS, you need to install it the same you do for ubuntu and kubuntu. Then in the list select Ubuntu Studio. Try it out. If any problem then post back...
I tried that but wubi doesn't let me install ubuntu studio. It doesn't show the option to select the ubuntu studio option in the OS drop down box. Please help...
Old 28-10-2009

Wubi doesn't support Ubuntu studio at the moment. It supports only Desktop Operating systems like Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu. Wubi is for desktop users and Ubuntu Studio is an advance operating system and i don't think it will be supported by Wubi....

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,