Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2014

Inspiron 1520 unable to pick wifi after Vista re-installation

I had restored Windows Vista back on Inspiron 1520. After that the wifi is not able to pickup my router signal. I restored because of virus issue and also the system was working quiet slow. It took around 30 mins to completely restore my system. It was proper and there was no problem at the time of restoration. But after that Windows configure itself. And now it is having issue with the wifi. What should I do to fix the issue.
Old 06-05-2014

Re: Inspiron 1520 unable to pick wifi after Vista re-installation

Just re-update the drivers and the issue will be resolve. You can find the drivers no the official site of Dell. Go in the support section and choose the model. Select the list of drivers you want on your system and then install them all one by one. It is necessary that you choose the right driver on the basis of your operating system version. Because if you choose wrong then that hardware will stop working. You wont be able to get proper output.
Old 10-05-2014

Re: Inspiron 1520 unable to pick wifi after Vista re-installation

Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In that just see that all drivers are properly installed. You can find a few exclamation marks on the hardware. If it on any device which is listed below network controller then it means you are having outdated drivers. Just right click on that and choose update drivers. That's it. This will resolve the issue. Your wifi will start working after that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,