Thread: GUI Resizes after installing ZoneAlarm beta / RC version

GUI Resizes after installing ZoneAlarm beta / RC version

I have installed the ZoneAlarm beta / RC version and seems there is a bug in it, I mean that after installing it when I rebooted the machine then the main window has re-sized, it has became larger, this issue was there in the previous version as well and I thought that it would have been solved with the beta / RC version, is there anyone who has been facing the same and has an idea in resolving it?

Re: GUI Resizes after installing ZoneAlarm beta / RC version

I have installed the ZoneAlarm beta / RC version and seems there is a bug in it, I mean that after installing it when I rebooted the machine then the main window has re-sized, it has became larger, this issue was there in the previous version as well and I thought that it would have been solved with the beta / RC version, is there anyone who has been facing the same and has an idea in resolving it?
    I have been facing the same issue and was looking after a solution for the same but then I have not yet heard anyone saying that this issue was there in the previous version as well, in my case I am running Win7 and have installed ZoneAlarm beta / RC version yesterday, I have tried resizing the window to normal but then as soon as I restart the machine the window get re-sized to larger screen again, I will like to know if anyone has found out a solution to fix this issue??

I just wanted to know that which is the operating system in your case, I have checked out for the same and I have found that this issue is commonly with the windows 7 user and it seems like a bug in windows 7, If you are having the same case then you will have to probably wait for the next release to see if the issue is getting solved or not, I have not yet found a solution for the same.

I really don’t think that this issue is just with the windows 7 user as I am having this issue on windows xp, anyways if anyone finds a solution for this issue then please share it here and it will be highly appreciated.