Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011

Best Antivirus & Firewall

I am a novice in computers and juz bought a new PC so I am looking for what software's I should install in my computer in order to give my computer full protection against anything. (Money not a problem. I know I can even get pirated on road side stalls so no issues). So please guide me what I should have in my system in order to make it fully protected against anything.
Old 12-12-2011

Re: Best Antivirus & Firewall

I think that Microsoft Security Essentials is the best antivirus that you can use. You can either update it online or offline, the way you want. Offline update file is also available to download on microsoft's official site.
Old 13-12-2011

Why don't you try Comodo Internet Security? It's an all in one Anti-virus, Malware remover and has a very good firewall too.
Old 13-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella123 View Post
I am a novice in computers and juz bought a new PC so I am looking for what software's I should install in my computer in order to give my computer full protection against anything.
Well, it also depends on which operating system you using,which other applications you using for your daily use, etc.. Also the firewall, and much more. I hope the guys above might have helped you but as i also found a good article, thought to share with you:
One Of the Best security List in the world

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,