Thread: how to Upgraded wifi card to Intel N-6200?

how to Upgraded wifi card to Intel N-6200?

Hello friends, I’m using atheros later which I had upgraded my 3820tg to Intel N-6200. It has being successfully installed and window can even recognize it but when I’m trying to find my network I can’t able to do so. I had even checked my antenna just to cross check if it is connected or no but still it’s not working does anyone know what may be the cause of the problem and anyone have any solution for it.

re: how to Upgraded wifi card to Intel N-6200?

Hello, maybe that maybe the cause of third party drivers try to search for the drivers from the Intel website. And just cross check if there is any wireless connection manager and from there try to update the drivers which is already exist if it doesn’t work then test the wireless router with another laptop. If this doesn’t solve your problem then there might be problem in your laptop if you still face the problem then contact to the laptop vendor.

Well you don’t need to worry about it much first check whether the antenna wires is attached there you will noticed that each and every wires are numbered have you setup the windows to use its own connection manager as sometimes it may get access with the Acer one. If you still face the same problem then you should contact to your product vendor rather than trying the different things and making the it more worse.

Hi, it’s not much big issue if the antenna wired is not damaged , if it’s not then you just need to do the proper setting to get the things work properly . It’s difficult to do so but it’s not a major problem just you need to setup it properly and changing the setting and it will start working. Just cross check is your physical network is on/off if it’s off then on it. This will surely help you a lot.

You just need to uninstall it and everything will work fine like before just follow the following step:-Go to device manager in that select the wireless adapter. After selecting the device right click on it and then disable it and then right click on the device again and uninstall it and then reboot your laptop after rebooting the device will get installed and you can easily use it and if you still face the same problem then again go to device manager and enable the device .

If your still having the same problem then uninstall the device from device manager then shutdown your laptop after shutting down remove the laptop battery and even remove the power cable. After doing that just wait for one minute then put up everything and then turn it on and check if it’s working or no if no then enable it form device manger and if it still doesn’t work then install it from the Intel website and restart it and it will surely going to work.