Thread: Why are T1 lines so expensive?

Why are T1 lines so expensive?

The current internet which i use is of the fios, these internet provides me the speed upto the 10Mbps,but the cost of the t1 is ranging high which is near to $1050 per month and accordingly the speed which it provides is of the 3Mbps, so please any one help me to know why the rate of t1 line is so costly.

Re: Why are T1 lines so expensive?

The reason for which the cost of t1 lines are so high which you are not knowing, might be just due to the line consists of the fullbandwith and allows you to make full use of the internet, this one difference between the fios line where there are restrictions imposed for the use of internet.The charges are made upon the sla and the support which you use.

The major issue is as you are using the line of t1 meant for the internet connection,this costs you very high just because according to me the costs varies from isp to isp,as the most ethernet runs on the t1 line as considering the dsl lines, as per the dependance is over the network architechture which the particular organization uses.

The problem of effect on the price of the t1 lines which are highly cost,are due to the equipments which they use, they have highly regulated circuits meant for the dual use for the data as well as voice,the charges are applied according to the service and the equipments which they use , as per the speed is concerned it is due to the particular traffic which is created in network.

The high pricing for the t1 line for which you do not know the actual reason, so i would like to inform you that if the prices are high for you then you may try to use the bandwith which may be cheaper, t1 lines consists the GeoQuote software which helps to provide the recomended service.