Thread: AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon

AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon

I am facing a very unusual situation in my computer, that is AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon. I am very irritated by this issue because of which I need to know hoe to get rid of this AVE.exe. I can see its processes running in the task manager. Actually, the Avira antivirus that I am using is not helping me to remove the same. My computer is running Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox.

Try doing a boot scan

I suppose that you must try doing a boot scan, if AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon. This feature of boot scanning is not available with all the antivirus because of which you will have to install Quick Heal antivirus. This scan will start before the operating system loads because of which the infections will remain inactive at this time. This is so, as the infections cannot execute before the startup of the operating system.

Re: AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon

Hello there, the issue of AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon has already been solved on our forums. Here, have a look at the following threads to get the solution. Your problem will be solved after that:

Do a system restore

According to me, you should do a system restore, to solve the issue that AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon. The system restore will remove all the installed components from the system, along with the infections too. Thus, the system will be clean from everything and will become as good as new. Just remember that you must use the option of factory settings for this purpose.

The AVG antivirus will help

The AVG antivirus will help to eradicate the problem of AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon. This is because this particular antivirus is recommended for the removal of threats like trojans, worms and virus too. This above mentioned infection is a trojan and they cannot be removed manually. The AVG antivirus will help you in this situation.

Spyware Doctor 2010

Spyware Doctor 2010 is the latest and best anti-spyware, that can be used to monitor the activities that are going on within the system. So, the activity that AVE.exe is giving fake windows security center alerts and system tray icon will be detected by the anti-spyware and thus, it will be eradicated from the system. Hence, your problem will be solved with the help of this technique.