Thread: Bios failure in MSI p67a-gd53 (b3)

Bios failure in MSI p67a-gd53 (b3)

I was getting the blue screen of depth while flashing the motherboard. I decided to update the bios while playing the games to solve my BSOD problem. I used the 1.A bios for flashing the system. It gone till 98% and then restarted after that I am just seeing the BSOD itself over and over. I am lucky if I can get into the windows. I tried flashing with the previous version but the end result was the same. I tried to clear the cmos but no difference. Then after this entire thing I tried to boot from the optical to reinstall the windows but crash before I install the setup. Does anyone know anything about these issue please tell me?
    System:
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 4GBx2
    Motherboard: MSI P67A-GD53
    Processor: intel i5-2500k

Re: Bios failure in MSI p67a-gd53 (b3)

I have seen that you have an ssd drive. It means you have installed the window using the AHCI mode on the sata controller. After you have done a flash or the cmos reset it defaults to the ide mode. Because of these you are getting the bsod. For removing these you have to change it to ahci back again in the bios.

See the random blue screen while playing games that you are getting while playing the games it may be because of several things like:
    1). It may be problem with your Graphics/Sound Drivers. 2) Bluescreen while playing games can occur due to malware or the virus. 3) Due to the Overheating. 4) It may be the Failure SSD Drive or from daemon tools.

As you told me that you should change the IDE back to the AHCI. After doing that the result was the same still the BSOD. I can’t perform much except to go to the bios setup before it crashes. I have tried booting in the safe mode but the same bsod.

See if you have another drive you can try on that and see that there is problem with your hard disk while I have tried these one just to see that the issue was not with the drives.

Yes, I found a spare sata drive after trying in that the result was the same BSOD while installing. I made it sure it was in the AHCI mode. After windows setup started I got the pop up the exception unknown software.

Have you tested with putting one memory only instead of both? What is the exact model number of the memory? It is the problem with the ram memory as it was in my case. I had two ram then I removed the one then after using the other ram memory the problem was solved. it may be causing because of two different ram