Thread: Discussion for Blizzard and CPU utilization

Discussion for Blizzard and CPU utilization

Hello guys I am having a Quad core and I have been playing some blizzard game and while I am playing this game I don’t know why my game keeps on lagging and when I am checking up my CPU usage and all I don’t find them exceeding beyond the limit they are just below the normal so can anyone tell me what is the problem? Please help me.

Re: Discussion for Blizzard and CPU utilization

I wonder why you are having this problem I am having the same system and I am running everything fine I just can’t think of why the problem is with you and I have many of my friends who have been dealing with the same thing and have no problem with this so why are you facing the problem. I think there is some problem with your graphic card why don’t you try to replace your graphic card with your friend’s graphic card and then see if that is having some change and helping you out. And then even try out the updating of your driver of the graphic card and I am sure that would be solving your problem. Because I can’t think that this quad core also can have any problem in running the game if the graphic card with it is better one until there is some problem with the graphic card there won’t be any problem with the processing part. Also I would like to say that whenever you are trying out to fast forward around 8X the cpu starts counting out for more number of time so this gets tough and takes time so just check out if you aren’t trying to run it on fast forward.

Friend same problem with me just try the application those would be letting you see the original fan speed and temps and usage of cpu check this link out Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game and get some help from there and then see if it is proper.

I have been running number of blizzard game and i havent found any problem infact my system configuration is so low that if i am trying to open 3 4 folders at once then PC starts responding slowly and still i have been able to run this Blizzard games with no problem atall so i think there is some problem in your game or the setups need to look out for them.