Thread: Rivatuner Softmod didn't work

Rivatuner Softmod didn't work

Hi there, I am having an issue which i need to solve. Actually Rivatuner Softmod didn't work I am running the NVidia GeForce 8800GS video card and tried softmod for the same but the Rivatuner is not displaying the Low Level System Settings" tab. So help me with the issue and find the solution for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Rivatuner Softmod didn't work

As per my knowledge i am afraid to tell you that this is not supported by the new card so if you are planning to do so then let me tell you that this is not possible with the Rivatuner you have to look for some other software which will work for the you and allow you to perform the same that you are looking for to do with the nVidia.

Quote Originally Posted by Amd Athlon View Post
    As per my knowledge i am afraid to tell you that this is not supported by the new card so if you are planning to do so then let me tell you that this is not possible with the Rivatuner you have to look for some other software which will work for the you and allow you to perform the same that you are looking for to do with the nVidia.
    Thanks for your reply that you have given me regarding the issue but an you suggest me other software which will perform the same.

You can use the MSI Afterburner which is also a nice tool for performing the Overclocking in the system. This is nicely developed tool for working with the overclocking and had replaced the Rivatuner the same is not supported by the new card. So if you are looking for this and want to have this then check the below given link.
    MSI Afterburner vs Rivatuner

Quote Originally Posted by Amd Athlon View Post
    You can use the MSI Afterburner which is also a nice tool for performing the Overclocking in the system. This is nicely developed tool for working with the overclocking and had replaced the Rivatuner the same is not supported by the new card. So if you are looking for this and want to have this then check the below given link.
    MSI Afterburner vs Rivatuner
    I will try the same and work with the same if any problem persist then let you know about the same in this post.