Thread: i7 cooling help

i7 cooling help

Hi there, I am having the a query which might get solved here. Actually i am running the computer with the i7 and want i7 cooling help. I need to add some of the cooler for my i7 processor that i have recently installed on my computer. But the cooler should not be that big and having cheap price. So waiting for reply. Thanks in advance

Re: i7 cooling help

As per your query it seems that you are looking for some heating solution for your Intel core i7 processor that runs and got heat immediately. So here is the solution as Puget Hydro CL1 which is the best cooling solution for the i7 as it is tested with most other cooler and got the best result. Puget Hydro CL1 is nothing but a self-contained CPU liquid cooling solution which cools the processor perfectly. Thanks

Coolermaster HAF 922 is the cooler which comes with the stack fan for giving the better cooling solution for the Intel i7 processor. And this is not that costly as it seems to be. The price is only $ 209 which is not the bigger amount for the user of the same. So get this if you like and install it on your processor. Let me know if you like it.

If you are looking for best cooler which will not be costly then you can go with the Xigmatek S-1283 that is know for the best cooler as for the Intel core i7 processor. This cooler keeps the temperature of the processor low and does not allow the processor to overheat the same. So if you like the conversation about the same then go with it.

As the Intel Core i7 is itself having the enough capability to cool the same so i don;t think so that you require any cooler for your one. But if you want to buy one then i will suggest you to go with the Cogage TRUE Spirit which is the best and the cheapest cooler for the i7 processor. But only make sure that you are buying 1156 or 1366 I7 with the thermal bolt kit

All i can help you is with the some of the link which are having the cooling solution for the Intel Core i7. So i will suggest you to check out this link for once and you will come to know about the best cooler for your processor.
    Core i7 cooling options
    Intel Core i7 Socket LGA 1366 Cooling
    Cooling Solutions for Intel Core i7
    Configuration & cooling intel Core i7 920