Thread: Problem of disconnection in Photon+

Problem of disconnection in Photon+

Hi everyone,
    I have got Tata Photon+ broadband from the last two weeks. i have used this service with my laptop for only two to three times. I have seen that whenever i access internet with photon+, in every interval of time the connection gets disconnected for while. After that when i try to reconnect it, the CE100 dialer hangs for some time before showing an error. Please help me i don't know what to do.

Re: Problem of disconnection in Photon+

I think this problem is with the usb device which you are using it currently. You need to check it out and then after that you can also re-install the driver for the usb drive. This was the reply which was given by the tata people when i faced this same kind of problem. They said that they have confirmed from the department and the problem is with the usb, so you have to visit the nearest tataindicom service center.

To have solution for this problem of disconnection of the tata photon+ broadband service you need to send mail to the customer care mail id or you can visit any of the Tata Indicom service center. I think this problem is faced by most of the people and if you want then you can call the customer service and then ask them to have the solution for your problem.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think you need to check it with the connection settings and also you can check it out with the network side and ask the tata people to have a look on the network of the photon+ service. You can also uninstall and re-install the driver of the modem on your laptop. This can be the problem of the usb slot of your laptop or the photon+ devices. So better to have a look on the usb devices and also check it with the other computer.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The best thing is to call the tata customercare people and ask them to send a tecnician at your home and also ask to carry a new photon+ modem device to check out if the problem is with the usb drive of photon+. I know that the tata people they support the customers to solve their problem and provide the best service compared to the other broadband services. So don't need to be worried.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

As per your query on forums.techarena.in, we request you to kindly provide us your connection details which will assist us in doing the needful.We will be glad to assist you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Regards
    Customer care
    Tata Indicom.