Thread: Want 64-bit Windows Vista driver of Tata Indicom Walky

Want 64-bit Windows Vista driver of Tata Indicom Walky

I am having the Tata Indicom Walky phone line at my place. I have the desktop computer system which has the Windows XP 32 bit and Windows Vista 64 bit operating system. I want 64-bit Windows Vista driver of Tata Indicom Walky. I have the LG LSP350T phone. I am using the dial up internet with this phone. I have the driver of this phone for the Windows XP 32 bit but not for the Windows Vista 64 bit.

Re: Want 64-bit Windows Vista driver of Tata Indicom Walky

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows XP as well as the Windows Vista operating system. You are having the Windows Vista 64 bit in your computer system. You are having the Tata Indicom walky phone connection and you access the internet through this via dial up. But you are not having the driver software of this phone for the Windows Vista 64 bit version. You can install the driver software from the disc which is provided with the LG LSP350T walky phone.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

If you are not having the driver software disc of the LG LSP350T walky phone or the disc is not having the driver software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system then connect the phone with the desktop after that you will get the found new wizard. So update the driver software from the internet. So i think you cannot do it, because you are not having the internet connection. So first you have to download the drivers on the computer and after then install it in your system. You are saying that you can use the internet in the Windows XP. So download the driver software in the Windows XP and after that install in the Windows Vista operating system.

If you are having any alternate internet connection available and working in the Windows Vista operating system then start the internet and connect this LG LSP350T walky phone to you computer system and after that go to the device manager of the computer. Right click on this walky mobile and select update driver option. This will install the proper driver software compatible with the Windows Vista 64 bit operating system. after that you will be able to access the internet using the dial up of the Tata Indicom Walky.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think you are asking for the dialer of the LG LSP350T walky phone compatible with the Windows Vista 64 bit operating system. You can download the Dialer of the Tata Indicom walky and all other mobiles and phones from the website of the of the tataindicom. So go on the website and download the dialer and install in your desktop. Refer the link given below and select the download tab, there you will find the dialer of the all Tata Indicom phones including the LG LSP350T walky.
    http://www.tataindicom.com/tata-indi...gh-mobile.aspx
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Dear Customer

You can find the required drivers in Tata Indicom website at http://www.tataphoton.com/tata-photon-usb.aspx.

Thanks and Regards

Customer care

Tata Indicom