Thread: is there replacement for the Logitech Harmony One remote tilt sensor

is there replacement for the Logitech Harmony One remote tilt sensor

As I’m using the Logitech Harmony One remote for using on my various device for home purpose but what I have found is that the tilt sensor is not working properly. So I would like to know that whether it will be useful to get replaced or should I get the new one as my tilt sensor is not working properly. So I want your all opinion about this what should I do about this.

Re: is there replacement for the Logitech Harmony One remote tilt sensor

As I’m too having the same issue, the tilt sensor of the harmony one is not working properly and as some of the article which I found on net says that it is possible to solve the issue but cannot give perfect assurance and in some it suggested that you should try buying with the new one. So I’m confused about this and don’t know about what should I do.

I don’t think so tilt sensor will be getting replaced as I have seen with one of my brother had the same issue and when contacted to customer service center they suggested to buy the new one. So I think you have to buy the new one as the tilt sensor in the remote cannot be get replaced.

According to me one should not waste time for waiting to get repaired, as if it gets repaired I don’t think so there is any assurity of working properly for longer period of time.

So instead you should go for buying the new one instead of getting it repaired.

I tried for repairing the tilt screen in the harmony remote but what I have seen that it worked for the 2 months properly but after it again started giving the same issue. So I want to tell you to those who wants to get repaired their remote device is that don’t go for repairing the remote instead just purchase the new remote.

I don’t think so after getting the remote repaired there is any issue. As mine got damaged few months after buying the device. So for this I contacted the customer service center and I got the device repaired for this and now since it has been five months I got the device repaired and am having no issue regarding this. So if you want to get the tilt sensor repaired then you can get it repaired as it will save your money from buying new device.

It is better you contact to the customer service center for this as for this you will get the exact idea about whether you should go for the repairing the device or buy the new one. And I don’t think so getting the device repaired does not stay for long without having damaged.