Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2011

Is there are audiophile USB speakers

Hello everyone, I am very much curious about the Audiophile USB speakers, so as per the hypothetically that it has the own committed watched over electronics and some others. So I want to ask what my title is asking about, is there audiophile USB speakers available on market or not and please suggest the usage of it if it is available in the market. Your suggestion will help me to buy and also will be easy to use also. Thank you.
Old 07-09-2011

Re: Is there are audiophile USB speakers

As there is not much benefit of have the USB DAC built-in the speakers, when it might presently be unconnected with the decision to use any speakers that you wanted.
Old 07-09-2011

You would be most likely requiring a $400 USB cable to elevate the dynamics and add restrained brightness to the soundstage. I am Serious though; that I make up that it is the nice-looking function in the market. As there are abundance of power-driven speakers which are available out there, but it is not too numerous which are having the USB audio devices as well in them. I do not believe that the excellence speaker manufacturers are into the driver game. So you can try it as you will be able to get the best speakers.
Old 08-09-2011

I do not much know about you can check on the internet and take as per the suggestion give by the users and also view the reviews of it and then you take.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,