Thread: Temporary Drop In The Prices Of NVidia GTX 460

Temporary Drop In The Prices Of NVidia GTX 460

I am hardcore computer gamer and has recently planning to buy a new graphic card for my computer. The graphic card that I am using currently is become old and I require a newer version of the graphic card, so that I can play the games in better Graphics. I am planning to buy the graphic card of NVidia GTX 460 and also heard that the rates of this graphic card has temporarily fallen down. So can anyone just tell me that whether whatever I have heard is true or not.

Re: Temporary Drop In The Prices Of NVidia GTX 460

The prices of the GTX has dropped down in not at all the places. The prices has dropped down in certain countries and not in each and every place. But a common price tag is launched that is described for the NVidia GTX 460 that is being standardized for the product and wherever the product is being sold the same price is taken for it.

NVidia has dropped the prices of the GTX 460 officially and the newer rate of the NVidia GTX are to be followed by all the retailers that are going to sell the product. The newer rate of the NVidia GTX 460 is 8,756 INR while the rate of GTX 470 is 11,396. The new price has been confirmed by the marketing manager of NVidia. The new rate shave been unrevealed by the Fudzilla website. And the website has officially decided to spread the news of the temporary price drop of the NVidia GTX.

The NVidia is bringing such changes for the GTX 460 because thier arch rivals i.e the AMD has officially disclosed that they are going to launch the Radeon HD 6000 which is the better graphic card and thinking of that the NVidia company has brought certain changes that will keep their market value to some level. Many consumers are waiting for this AMD graphic card to be launched so that they can get one but if some is opting for a cheaper one then obviously they are preferring the NVidia Graphic card, which will be available to them at cheaper rates.

Also then NVidia is planning for the release of the product Line up that is going to combine the two processors on a single die and is going to be called as the GeForce GTX 580.The main competitors of the NVidia that is considered to be the AMD, is going for the showdown of the products of GTX 460 for NVidia and AMD's Radeon HD 5850 with regard to the price and performance.

The GTX 460 will be carrying 1GB of VRAM that is going to be handled down by a 256-bit memory bus. In order to save their market value the NVidia has to lower down their prices as more and more consumers that are seeking a Graphic card that fits in lower budget can be used for the computer. And that provide an better interface with out any problems in it. And NVidia provides you with this facility that has got the performance and also the trust of the NVidia company.This temporary fall in the prices of the GTX 460 will provide more consumers with the graphic card that they want also provide a better competition for all the competitors.