Thread: 2TB Hard Drives

2TB Hard Drives

I have bought the 2TB hard drive. As my previous hard drive has been dying recently.I am planning to put the OS on the new 2TB hard drive and I heard a rumor that the partition of the drive for the Operating system saves the data if the system crashes. Is it right If we partition our hard drive into two and one for the OS and the other for the storage it saves the data in the system when it crashes.Please help me.

Re: 2TB Hard Drives

2TB hard drive has a big space as it can store the data as much as you want.It has this much storage on such a small device has few backwords too. Its size: As it has a big space for the storage this is also its downfall. Yes as it has a massive space so it has a potential to store the date in the system if it crashes. I think it is possible but this much of stuff has some logistical difficulties.

You didn't specifies that which one you are using as a 2TB hard drive. they are tetra bite hard drive so obviously they have such a big space for the storage as their name says. It is possible to regain your data after the system crashes. But it is possible in some of the 2TBhard drives.They are very much ideal for the following:
    • This is very much helpful to store the data when system crashes this keeps you away to bother about the data.
    • You can store vast data into it as they have such a massive space for storage.
    • You can edit and can exchange the large audio and video projects.

These type of hard disks are made up of using the RAID Mirroring technology which are able to doing the following:

• Continuous data protection:This system also has an ability to store data automatically and continuously. If any of the two drive fails than also the system will run and you data will be safe.
    • Automatic data backup software:It provide Back up your computer it just mirrored the data on the second drive for the ultimate data protection and
    • User-serviceability: It can be easily changed manually no need to have a screw driver.

Today it is very important for the computer user to safe their data . This is because everybody is using computer to store their important data all the important deals ,meetings, projects are need to store for the future use and this may loose due to system failure and crashes .So these 2TB hard disks are very much important for this as they have the feature to store the data as the system crashes due to their big spaces.They can store the data in a very small space they are made up of using RAID technology. It is true that 2 TB hard disks can store your data after system crash.