Thread: Paper Jam in Samsung CLP 315

Paper Jam in Samsung CLP 315

I am having the Samsung CLP 315 printer. Actually it was working properly but from a week the paper are getting jam very frequently. I have called an engineer twice, he came and did his work but after some time (printing some pages), it gets jammed again. When I talked with engineer, he said that I would have to take it to service center where they will repair (with lots of charges). So I thought to do some R & D sitting at home. Now I want some help from your side about resolving same problem. Also please tell me your opinion about this printer. Is this everyone are suffering? Should I go for another one.? Hoping that someone will help me soon.

Re: Paper Jam in Samsung CLP 315

The problem of Paper Jam is very common. If you want to clear the paper jam from your printer, you will find some helpful tips here. Also I am sure that if you follow the tips properly, you will not face the paper problems in future. Neither you will have to take your printer to the service station. You can save your money

I think many do not know how to use a printer or read the manuals, for example, I have not had any problems since the purchase so far (six months) and no leaf has me stuck. I use it for a business, an internet cafe, so I've given a lot of work and I have it on all day, to imagine the amount of printed pages, and half a year since I still have the same cartridges. It's nothing slow, unless you send a picture too heavy not great, or a work full of information, and that's because memory is saturated, we must give it time. It is not the same 800x600 jpg image to the entire leaf, a half bmp image of thousands of pixels. We must take that into account on any printer.

It is not the same 800x600 jpg image to the entire leaf, a half bmp image of thousands of pixels. We must take that into account on any printer.
    I would like to tell you that the colors are very vivid, although sometimes a bit exaggerated, but does not affect image appearance or eliminate areas, only gives more contrast. It gives a glossy coating like varnish type, my customers like that, before printed in opal (using an HP2550), now just a normal leaf. Although the cartridges if they are high in price, should buy a new printer , but there are always generic xD, although its lifetime will decrease in print quality and save you good money.

This color laser printer and compact design is perfectly suited to environments both professionals and small home office. Now you can enjoy a high performance printer, the print quality with a unique and ideal size of 388 x 313 x 243mm. BLI lab certifies that the CLP-315 color laser printer quieter and less vibration while working. It does not occupy space on your desk. The CLP-315 color prints made of high quality, resistant to water, humidity and time.

This printer could say a lot of things but I can think is essential is that the good work so far. Before you get to have a hp and between the cartridges were expensive, high consumption and swallowed leaves like crazy when they blocked the truth was a disaster. At the end after experts advise buying this printer and the truth is going quite well in general lines. I only see a downside when there is a change barrels I believe to be opened at least half printer. Print jobs that I have made so far are pretty good, some ink run some work but not give him more important. The printer installation was as simple as me it detected more quickly.