Thread: Power button not functioning for Emachine T3624

Power button not functioning for Emachine T3624

I use a E-machine T3624 desktop which is been loaded with Windows Vista. Te problem is that my system power button is not functioning. When I press the power button it do not respond well and is not able to support to the system as required. I have no idea what to be done. This has really caused an issue for me. Please do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be worked.

Re: Power button not functioning for Emachine T3624

It would be better that you contact the manufacturer or the dealer. They will sort the issue well for you if the system under warranty or else you may need to pay the service charge. They will process out and get the issue sort for you very well. So do check and make it function as needed. It will then let you to get the things in a better manner to a better solution. So perform as required.

There can be a possibility that the SMPS or the Power supply unit has some issue and this is the reason you are not able to work well or sort the thing. It is necessary that you perform for the act as needed and make the essential amendments to be implemented and process as required. You will then be able to perform for the thing and get the system to function as required. So do check out and make the things to work in your way thereafter.

You need to check out for the connectivity that is the internal connection of the system from the power supply to the power button. It could be that the connection is not essentially well and hence you are not able to turn the system on. So in order to perform or make the aspects to be processed it is necessary and essential that you perform for the thing that is by changing the SMPS.

I would suggest you to get look for the motherboard. This is because it seems that there can be a possibility with the thing that is the motherboard is not able to respond well and you need to check out for the essential aspects which would really help you out and process for you. So in order to work well you need to test the Motherboard and get it functioned as required. This will help. Probably it will then lead to a better conclusion and make possible amendments as needed.

The button may have some fault or worn out. get other supply that will surely let you to get the thing to process well. I hope this will then make the essential aspects to be processed well. So do check for the thing and make essential implementation as required. You can change the power supply unit. It will help you well for the thing.