Thread: Logitech G25 is giving foul smell

Logitech G25 is giving foul smell

Today when I connected my Logitech G25 it calibrated and then unexpectedly it started giving foul smell from the little vents that are placed beside the shifting paddles. I have also tried rFactor but then also it the foul smell has not stopped. Then I thought that it will better to shut it down hence I disconnected everything. Now I want to know the solution for this problem or the answer why Logitech G25 is giving foul smell?

Re: Logitech G25 is giving foul smell

I am also having the similar problem, when I connected it and then tried to calibrate, it just stuck in one direction and then a burning smell started coming out from the motor. I am unable to find any better way to calibrate and at last I have to disconnect it and leave it as it is. Now I am searching for solution for this problem. Anybody have any idea related to it?

I think you should call customer care for this problem I am sure that they can provide a better solution for this problem. Because I am using the same thing and I am not facing any problem. Logitech has been no expense spared any effort to create the G25. 900 degrees of motion provided by the locks, 11-inch wheel are covered with hand-stitched leather and also provided with stainless steel.

Four buttons that are provided that also include the screw double in the G25 that gives the fast and angry feelings, it uses the speed and when the game franchise requires it. Did not like the car pulled together, made a red thumb button to activate your NOS stuff, let your opponent hear your engine sound. Add to the wheel as a whole, there are 6 hex head bolt at the center of the wheel.

Move to the back, you can see the plastic shell covering the internal G25. Within the rest of the high torque motor right, to the round, the reality of resistance. At the top is a knob to tighten the wheelbase of the desk. These can be pushed down slightly distorted locked in their places, and knob with respect to the deep trough, they are easy to grasp, to ensure that the table or a table, is equipped G25 underway.

To truly control the wheel, however, a clip can be tightened on the bottom of the unit, to prevent sliding around tightly contested race wheels. Interestingly, Logitech decided to use rubber clip, not plastic, but in testing, we have never encountered any problems with the sliding plastic. Anyway if it is not giving problem it is fine.

The converter itself can be used as a 6-speed gated mode or with switch turn, can be transformed into those who are willing to shift this sequence. With the 6 speed, experts can choose their own gear to gear through corners, rather than a sequential cycle. This can eliminate guess automatic transmission, the driver in complete control. In the jargon of the right end of the year, reverse can be found. To enable reverse gear, gear to be pressed, and then slide into the upper and lower gear ratio. It also increases the overall experience a bit of realism.