Thread: How to add custom pictures on Harmony 900?

How to add custom pictures on Harmony 900?

I was thing that is there any method for adding custom pictures for the screen on the harmony 900. I mean adding the icons for soft buttons in the activities that is the button for the HDD or DVD button on the pioneer DVD-recorder. It will be nice if we can take the photo of the original remote and cut out the specific button and place the picture on the harmony 900 screen. In short I want to know how to add custom pictures on Harmony 900?

Re: How to add custom pictures on Harmony 900?

As far as I know there is no way of doing this, but keep searching for this may be you can find the solution for that purpose. The main purpose of this Harmony 900 and other universal remote similar to this, is to change our ever growing needs of remote controls with a unique and one controlling device.

I bought a Harmony 880, Logitech's flagship front a few years ago. I play it a couple of months, but after many failures, I boxed up the work, went back to attempt to quasi-widespread remote, with my DVR. When I discovered my harmony 900 to be reviewed, I decided to dust my old 880 to see if I can be fully operational this in mid. I do not retain the details of why I discontinue using 880 of the harmony.

A harmony 900 has a high gloss with large black and light gray top half of the back. In the back of the upper half is matte black, rubber material for better grip. Harmony 900 has a great ergonomic contour design, very comfortable to hold and easy to click on / up all the buttons with your thumb.

Harmony 900 has a very bright, high-resolution screen. It is a vibrant, responsive, and gives more space available to a limited number of Logitech designers. The picture shows how a better screen than its predecessor. The left is clear and unambiguous where the right two screens, two pixilated and boring.

Web-based applications with their remote control Logitech guide through your equipment, including programming, tailor control everyone's A / V settings. To start the installation process, you must create an account, then this process takes you, remember that your equipment activities that enable you to adjust your remote functioning, but not at any time to re-enter your information.

Harmony 900 is almost the same low cost; harmony is one of the superior universal remote control. Unlike infrared remote control only, you must have line of sight between the remote and the mechanism, radio frequency machinery permit you cabinet doors, walls, etc. harmony, includes the control unit Logitech infrared extension system, which RF command to receive and forward you to your component in the infrared.