Thread: Logitech freescan 3.1 multisheet scanner

Logitech freescan 3.1 multisheet scanner

I have logitech scanner. I collect comics and I will scan the fronts and backs. Because comics are larger than the A4, I always wanted a piece. I had enough. I am doing a double pleasure to see and have my scanner. I surface scan of 30 cm x 43.5 cm. The total size of the scanner is 55. This is not an advantage. Then, an advantage for scanning, we can remove the lid for scanning bulky documents. Installing the scanner, easy enough, it installs like any USB equipment, i put the cd, and install the drivers. After installation, ican connect the scanner. During installation, a scanning interface is also installed. It can scan three areas. So i want to know that how to scan multisheet. Please help.

Re: Logitech freescan 3.1 multisheet scanner

You need to use SimpleOCR that is a program of character recognition. Simply scan a document using the program so that it generates a version as TXT and RTF text being scanned. The document can then be edited with Word or WordPerfect, for example. The layout and format text (bold, underline, italics, etc..) Are stored. Thanks to its dictionary exceeding 120,000 words, SimpleOCR is proving to be powerful and very few alterations remain to be performed on the output document.
    Last edited by RoninBlade; 10-06-2010 at 02:44 AM.

I am using Image Manager for the multisheet scanner. It is the software that allows you to view, manage, organize, print and acquire images while flying scanner and frame grabber. Photo Manager 2 provides: management and recognition of over 20 image formats Bitmap display the thumbnail and full screen toolbar contents of your directories deleting and renaming printing multiple pictures per page in images (copy or transfer) images between directories.
    Last edited by deoWo; 10-06-2010 at 02:46 AM.

You need to use EasyScan that is a scanning interface for flatbed scanner using Twain capabilities of standard interfaces for scanner drivers. It therefore allows to use all Twain compliant scanners version 1.6 or higher. Its purpose is to standardize the use of scanners which interfaces are all different and to promote a powerful interface with multiple possibilities. This program adds the ability to scan images in 256 colors, 16 colors that some scanners do not alone make mirror effects, image rotation, RGB select a channel . It also has the ability to store multiple images in memory to print them once (very useful for sending FAX with multiple pages).

Scan Operator allows you to save all your paper documents to PDF, TIF or PostScript and then organize them as you see fit. Just scan your pages, then give a name to your file and you're done! The software supports most image formats including popular Jpeg, TIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, PNG, etc.

LOFTWARE to create and manage copies of any format, in color or not.The software is obviously designed to be used with a scanner (hand or flat TWAIN) but can also be used without the scanner reads the recorded images as BMP, CMS, GIF, PNG, JPG, PCX, SCM, TIF, PCD, DXF, TGA, EPS, and can save them in BMP, PCX, TIF, GIF, JPG, PNG, EPS, TGA. The printing is done on sheets of A4 size proportional to. It is possible to print or not cut marks in the case of duplicate images on one sheet.

ReadIris Pro is a software for optical character recognition (OCR) that allows the conversion of many classic documents (Magazines, letters ...) in editable text formats Word, Excel ... ReadIris Pro recognizes Furthermore more than 55 languages.