Thread: M305 Wireless mouse drop down menu problem

M305 Wireless mouse drop down menu problem

I am a new kid in the creation of website and despite all the tutorials in this forum and on different sites devoted to the creation of site, I have not found an answer to my problem. Let me explain. The site I currently code in mixed xhtml / php / css and composed. A conventional horizontal menu coded in flash. But the problem is that when I add it to my page invisible part of the menu keeps me select the text and links located. This is the mouse problem. I am using Logitech M305 Wireless mouse. Please help.

Re: M305 Wireless mouse drop down menu problem

You need to downloaded, installed and am updating the software (ewido), once that is done, do a complete scan of your system, remove (delete) everything you do is paste the report here with a new hijack this report Ewido (It still free after the trial period). Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers for your mouse? it could perhaps solve the problem.

You need to delete the following registry keys if they exist:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Logitech \ Mouseware
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Microsoft Input Devices \ Mouse
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Mouse
    then Close the Registry Editor.
    # Click the right mouse button on Work stationThen click Properties.
    # Click on the tab Device Manager.
    # Expand Mouse.
    # Under MouseClick on a pointing device, then Remove.

You need to Click Start, Point SettingsThen click Panel. then Double-click Add / Remove Programs. Tab Install / Uninstall, Click Microsoft IntelliPoint, Then Add / Remove. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to remove the IntelliPoint software. Restart your computer when prompted.

You can also Click StartOn Execute then type msconfig zone Open and click OK. Tab General, Click Selective Startup. Under Selective Startup, Clear all check boxes. Tab Start-up, Select the checkbox * StateMgr. Click OK. When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Yes. After restarting the computer, click Start On Execute, Type msconfig zone Open then click OK.

I think that your pointer (cursor) mouse returns to normal, we need you to go: > Control Config. > Mice> Pointer and that you put, the one you want. You may need to reset your COM ports if you added too Device serial port devices or too many serial port profile on. The Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth USB transmitter includes because bit desktop support Bluetooth. If your computer has Bluetooth integrated and if your computer has the Human Interface Device Profile, you may be able to connect the keyboard and mouse compatible Bluetooth directly. If you want to use a internal Bluetooth radio, contact the manufacturer of your laptop to determine if internal Bluetooth radio is supported by Windows XP Service Pack 2.