Thread: Flash compatibility with Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac

Flash compatibility with Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac

I am getting annoyed to find out if the QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac is companionable with flash based video streaming? I would reminiscent of to use this to stream live to livestream.com and it requires the use of Flash. I am having doubt about the working of this camera.?! Also it would be better if you provide some information about the Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac which would be helpful for my friend who is thinking for going to the same.

Re: Flash compatibility with Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac

I recently purchased the QuickCam Vision Pro, and when I endeavor to use it on a Flash site, I only get these options :
    • IIDC FireWire Video
    • DV Video
    • USB Video Class Video

But I am sure that you can use the flash compatible with the Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac.!!

The following are the performances of the Logitech Quickcam Vision Pro for Mac :
    • Carl Zeiss optics developed in association with Carl Zeiss, the global leader in camera optics, the glass lens from Logitech gives you sharper pictures and more meticulous.
    • Autofocus: Your images are razor sharp, even in extreme close.
    • HD video: QuickCam Vision Pro is a powerful Web camera capable of producing images of 720 pixels high quality * Up to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
    • High resolution superior performance: the pictures have never been as sharp with the high quality 2-megapixel sensor.
    • RightLight 2 Technology: Adjusts intelligently to produce optimum quality images, even with low light or against the light.
    • Integrated microphone with high quality microphone, you get great sound while keeping your hands free.

The following are some Technical Details for Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac :
    • Product Description: Logitech Quickcam Vision Pro - Webcam
    • Device Type: Web camera - fixed
    • Camera: Colour
    • Adjusting the Focus: Automatic
    • Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB
    • Audio Support: Yes: built-in microphone
    • Features: RightLight technology 2
    • Cables Included 1 x USB cable - 1.8 m
    • System Requirements: Apple MacOS X 10.4.11 or later

Logitech, a leader in the webcam market, we propose a simple, efficient and effective. For the right price (but it is far from being the cheapest), you have hardware that integrates image and sound, can install and easily, all with a nice aesthetic. Note that the QuickCam Zoom (Ref. 961372-0914) now has a support identical to the QuickCam Pro 4000 and its design has evolved a bit. DESCRIPTION :
    • Shaped like a small robot head, it integrates image and sound (microphone above the lens), it has a top button to take pictures, a mask to hide the camera lens (Handy for his privacy, but to handle gently!) and a pilot light.
    • It is set on its base by a ball that must be handled with care so as not to break, but allows a good orientation of the webcam.
    • Its base can be fastened flat on the desk or while on any type of flat screen including, for safety add a little double sided tape at some points!
    • Compatible with PC and MAC. USB connection

The Installation process would be helpful for you while installing the camera :
    • Logitec provides the essential drivers and software use, very simple and widely enough. Installation is very fast and very well explained. Start by installing software and only connect the camera to the software prompt and not before.
    • Very simple also, you have capture software that allows property on the image capture but also to take a photo or video transmission by e-mail. The software automatically optimizes the lower resolution to reduce file size.
    • Three resolution modes: 160x120 / 320x240 / 640x480
    • The settings panel allows for audio or video settings manually or automatically, it also has filters for video mode and other useful features.
    • The ZOOM: You have a manual zoom and automatic Face Tracking. Super funny the camera follows you when you move, but a problem with the driver version supplied, zoom tends to be on the moving part of the face, you could be having a record of your mouth. Personally I remain disabled for static registration.

Logitech just launched a new model of external webcam for those who miss it the old iSight or not in accordance with which is currently built into the iMac, Macbook, etc. The new Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro is compatible with the Mac platform and with Apple applications like iChat, iMovie or PhotoBooth, and with Skype. The camera in question incorporates a 2MP sensor can record video with resolution up to 720p and 2MP photos, and connects to the computer via USB. The QuickCam Vision Pro features Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, integrated microphone, a clip to place it on top of the screen of our team and promises a substantial improvement compared to other webcams models when taking pictures in places with low light.

Although it is strange that uses videoconferencing on your computer and do not have webcam and integrated in either the laptop or computer screen, Logitech webcams that continues to present itself, and much improve the performance of our integrated teams . In this case also takes a model specifically for Mac, the existing Windows version. This is the Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro. This webcam Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac to the world on a range of benefits is not easy to find on camcorders computer: system autofocus and Carl Zeiss lens. This Logitech webcam for Mac features a 2 megapixel sensor to capture video images at 720p. It also features RightLight 2 technology to adjust the image in adverse conditions or darkness. Do not forget that these conditions are very common when it comes to video or even personal video blogs. The quality webcam that promises this makes it useful for it, because to achieve 30 fps video resolution up to 960x720 pixels.