Thread: Lenovo A305 ultra thin high definition computer

Lenovo A305 ultra thin high definition computer

Hi all,

I need a computer that display screen with a full mirror design, the black border around the highlighted and silver metal edges, giving machine adds stylish beautiful elements. I find that Lenovo A305 has a 21.5 inches of LED-backlit 16:9 Full HDLCD, Maximum support 1920 × 1080 resolution. Can anybody have experience of this machine. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

I have same machine in my office. Highlight around the edge of the screen there is still a row on the general features introduced Lenovo A305 icon, give us a glance machine owned by the characteristics and advantages, followed by 21.5 inches full HD LED-backlit display, save the system software, ultra-thin design, HDMI high-definition video output interface, Bluetooth wireless connectivity Mouse and keyboard kits and built-in camera features. The built-in microphone and 30-megapixel camera, which will allow us to video chat with friends and family, while also recording the lives of our wonderful clips. Best of luck.

I like that feature, When Lenovo A305 running the screen at the bottom left of a row of system status indicator will be issued by incandescent light colors, soft lighting, and will not affect our daily operations. From left to right followed by hard running status, Bluetooth connection status, wireless network connection status, and TV connection status indicator. Best of luck.

Re: Lenovo A305 ultra thin high definition computer

Lenovo A305 adjust the screen brightness function to every 15 points a file to increase or decrease the brightness brightness. Conversion Multi-View is divided into a web page, read the documentation and appreciation of Power. These three kinds of modes, it is also depending on the application to automatically adjust the screen brightness. Switch display output is divided into turns off the display screen using the machine output and HDMI interface to an external display when the video output. Daily use of these functions are very user-friendly design. Hurry.

Re: Lenovo A305 ultra thin high definition computer

While i compared to the traditional PC, integrated structure has many advantages, but disadvantages are also obvious. Caused by moving up the size of bulky very difficult, and because the screen and the fuselage integrated whole, affecting the opening and closing angle of the screen is very limited, consumer multi-angle viewing is extremely inconvenient. Check and reply.

Overall, this machine is constituted by the display and base, and this base can be said is that in the usual sense Chassis Most hardware is placed in which the interface is not shown outside. We see this at the bottom of the left side of the machine is configured 2 × USB interface, a set of audio input-output interface, multi-in-one Reader Keyhole slots and security, while the bottom of the back, there are TV interface,Power Interface, RJ-45 Ethernet port, HDMI high-definition video output interface, 1394 interface, and 2 × USB2.0 interface. Can be said that the configuration of this machine is still very rich, but also to give Digital Products more convenient to bring along friends. All the best.