Thread: Unable to use webcam MD24 Series Notebook

Unable to use webcam MD24 Series Notebook

hi
    i am mca student. I just purchased MD24 Series Notebook . I was using web cam for the chatting in yahoo mes anger . I have installed windows vista operating system.But now i can not able to access the web cam on my system. So any one tell me that How do I use the webcam on this notebook?

Re: Unable to use webcam MD24 Series Notebook

A webcam is a video capture device which is connected to the computer system. Mostly webcam device is connected to the USB port,Ethernet or wireless network. MD24 Series Notebook laptop used windows vista operating system in the system. In that type of system use some communication device like WLAN, WPAN, bluetooth as well as LAN network. These type of video device used in such a messenger like yahoo messenger,windows live mes anger. We can also used that type device for chatting as well as strap the photos on screen. As well as webcam device used for some other activities like deaf, hard-of-hearing people.
    Last edited by Fabian; 21-02-2010 at 06:51 AM.

If you want to access the webcam service in system then double click the camera assistant software icon or you can also go there by start menu. There are also logo of webcam available in system. There are such a icon and option available like start button you can turn on the camera and open the preview screen. The next button which is effect icon which has Effects Add a decoration or border to your picture. As well as there are also some Properties icon ,Settings icon and help option . In properties option you can modify the detail as well as in setting option you can select the position of the toolbar or modify the picture, video, or audio settings. So easily you can use webcam on MD24 Series Notebook. If you will face any problem then you can also go to the help option.
    Last edited by RoninBlade; 21-02-2010 at 06:56 AM.

If you want to security then you can also used webcam because webcam also use for security cameras. Software is available to allow PC-connected cameras to watch for movement and sound, recording both when they are detected and after that whichever you have record then you can saved it to computer,emai ld as well as uploaded ti the internet. When you click the camera assistant software that time you will see some option in start button ,your camera will start in system.For additional information about using the webcam, in the Camera Assistant Toolbar click the Help button, or in the Camera Assistant, click the Functions button, and then click Help.

When you enter start button then you will see the camera assistant that time there are also display some option like snapshot in which you can click the button for the take a picture of what is currently on screen as well as when you click on video recording button that time start creating a video recording.in audio recording button you can create an audio recording. As function button change the setting online help. As well as Mute button ,you can This button turns the audio capture on or off.