Thread: Unable to print from HP LP 1007 printer

Unable to print from HP LP 1007 printer

Hello friends,
    I am suddenly facing the problem with the Printer. I am using the HP LP 1007 printer at my home. But i am not able to print anything from this printer. I am using Windows Vista Operating System in my computer. This problem started 2 days before. As i am not a tech guy please tell me the solution for this problem. I want to start the printer very soon because lot of my work is pending due to this problem.

Re: Unable to print from HP LP 1007 printer

Sometimes this happens that the printer is not detected by the computer system when you plug-in the USB cable of the Printer in the computer system. Just restart your system again. This will solve the problem. Rebooting will solve all the problem related to the software of the HP LP 1007 printer. After restarting you will be able to print the pages from the printer.

If the printer is not detected after the rebooting then this can be the problem of the Driver software of the HP printer. Reinstall the Driver software of the printer. Insert the printer driver Disc in the Rom and install it. After the Re-installation reboot your system to take effect the changes you have made now by installing the driver for your HP printer. Connect the printer. Now this will be detected. The printer is ready for printing.

The Re-installation of Device driver will most probably fix this problem and if it is not fixed by this then there is some problem with the USB Cable which you are using to connect the printer and your computer. Clean the port of USB Cable properly and try again. If not recognized then you should change the USB Cable of the printer after checking it with the other printer or other devices with the computer system.

If the USB cable which you are using to connect the printer and the computer system is proper and it is detected in the other computer systems then this is the problem related to your computer system. The USB port might be not working of your computer. Try to connect it to some other USB port of your computer system. If the printer is not detected in all of the ports then all the USB ports of your system is not working. Repair it or change it as soon as possible.

The other thing that can create this problem is the compatibility of the driver software which you have installed in your computer system. You have said in your query that you are using the Windows Vista Operating System in your computer. Check the Compatibility of the driver with the Vista Operating System. You can check this from the Drivers Disc. The compatibility of this software is written on the Disc by the Manufacturer. If this Driver is not compatible with the Vista OS then remove it from your System and download the driver for the Windows Vista OS.