Thread: How to turn phone into webcam?

How to turn phone into webcam?

Hi guys i have a mobile phone which can be used as a webcam. But i do not know how to do that. Please give me the ideas by which i can use my mobile phone as a webcam. Is any third party software is required for this purpose? If third party software is required then give me the names and links of the software so that i can download it.

Re: How to turn phone into webcam?

Now days many of the mobile phones comes with new features like TV-out , webcam , Wi-Fi , E-mails etc. You said your phone can be used as the webcam. For using Your phone as the webcam first you should install PC-Suit software of the mobile phone which comes with CD bundled in the package of the mobile phone. For eg. Nokia PC Suit if you are using Nokia mobile phone.
    Install the PC Suit software and connect your phone to computer.Start your PC Suit and select the webcam option from the available options or when you connect your phone to computer you phone gives multiple options. Select webcam from this.

Your mobile phone can be used as the webcam. It can be done in two ways . The first is to connect via USB port and the second way is to connect without any wires (wireless technology - using BLUETOOTH). For this your mobile should have the webcam support. If the mobile is not having webcam support then it cannot be used as the webcam.

You can use some applications or software for using your mobile phone as a webcam. One of the software is MOBIOLA. Mobiola web camera software turns your phone into very good webcam so that you can do video chatting o the internet. This application runs with almost every windows applications like yahoo messenger , skype , gtalk etc. This software should be installed on your mobile phone. This software is compatible with the Nokia series60 mobile phones, Windows mobile phones and blackberry phones.

alia Guest

i appreciate your discussion really informative