Thread: Sony Four SRS series next - gen Speaker

Sony Four SRS series next - gen Speaker

Sony announced its latest generation of desktop speakers with four new models in version 2.1 and that the manufacturer recommends especially with its range of VAIO laptop. Few details have filtered and found instead the first approaches to these models.

The SRS-D25 model is described by Brand as compact and powerful, with 25 Watts for the subwoofer. Available in black, pink or red sparkling clean and white, these speakers have a magnetically shielded to protect them from interference.

The SRS-M50 is moving toward him rather portability, with its 270 grams and 2x5 Watts for the speakers, no subwoofer however. His food will be from one connection to the computer or the introduction of three AAA batteries. Apart from the flamboyant red, all colors are available.

The SRS-Z50, also in 2.0, features speakers from 38 mm, and proposes an additional headphone output. The latter three models are clearly oriented light office use.

Finally, the last piece of the collection, the SRS-Z100 is intended "to those in search of better." Without more details have been provided, we are still awaiting the availability and prices, always uncertain.

I need your Help In Choosing one Which will the Best to opt For ?

Re: Sony Four SRS series next-gen Speaker

I confirm that this is a priori a range of speakers quite correct ... at least I have a pair of SRS-A205 (purchased there a. .. at least 5 or 6 years) which I fully ... although it is the 2.0, they are fairly homogeneous and down quite well in the bass, not really need subwoofer, except to try very, very low power

Re: Sony Four SRS series next-gen Speaker

Quote Originally Posted by RoninBlade View Post
    I confirm that this is a priori a range of speakers quite correct ... at least I have a pair of SRS-A205 (purchased there a. .. at least 5 or 6 years) which I fully ... although it is the 2.0, they are fairly homogeneous and down quite well in the bass, not really need subwoofer, except to try very, very low power
    False, if your speakers are especially well-balanced and well calibrated, or you've speaker unworthy of the name!