Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MBA and PGDM degree difference?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 10-07-2013

MBA and PGDM degree difference?

Well, is there anyone who can tell me what is the real difference between MBA and PGDM degree? There are many institutes that are offering PGDM and they are also claiming that it is also similar to IIMs. About MBA university, there are many recognized colleges as everyone knows but what I wanted to know was which one is the better among the these two? Can anyone tell me which course should I take admissions in? Thanks

Old 11-07-2013

Re: MBA and PGDM degree difference?

You will get to know more knowledge in the theoretical parts of management if you pursue MBA and it is more like a exam-oriented thing. If you go for PGDM, then mostly you will get to know about soft skills and it is kind of industry-oriented and it will also make you for the job market. MBAs can be considered at affordable prices in comparision to PGDM.
Old 12-07-2013

I dont think doing a PGDM or MBA courses are any worth it if you dont do it from a premier institute. You should research for some well known colleges like for an example check Welingkar college that has very good placements. Also, if you want to pursue in the marketing field, then they have got many courses that will suit your needs and gurantee you satisfaction.
Old 13-07-2013

If you go for PGDM course then you should know that it is usually designed for giving more knowledge to the students in the field of corporate environment and its working environment. By doing this course you will be able to get a good managerial position and it will also help you to strive for early success in life. By an AICTE Approved B school, the course of PGDM is offered.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,