Thread: What is the Syllabus and procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course

What is the Syllabus and procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course

Can anyone tell me what is the Syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for language course and please also tell me what is the procedure to get admission in the JNU for language course? I have read that we can learn Foreign languages courses in Jawaharlal Nehru University Undergraduate Language Programs. They include most of the languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Russian, etc. If anyone can help me out, it will be most appreciated. Thank you

Re: What is the Syllabus and procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course

Usually the JNU Admission forms are available on their official website itself and you can download it by going to this link - Welcome to Jawaharlal Nehru University. You can also try to visit any of the JNU Administrative office which is located near IIT Delhi. If you want to get Syllabus of Foreign Language then it is also available on the website. As for getting good results in exam, I will recommend you to buy the last years question papers.

Re: What is the Syllabus and procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course

Yes, in most of the entrance exam conducted for JNU, you should refer to the previous years questions papers. Note that you are not going to get these question papers in any book store but rather you are suppose to purchase it from the JNU Administrative block and it will cost you only Rs. 50. Hope this kind of information will help you out. If you need any more information then you can reply back to me or even PM me if you would like.

There are many languages that you can learn, from National to International and for which these are the programs which is offered. If you want to know more about the program then you will have to mention which language do you want to learn in the course. The main problem is that Books name cannot be provided also unless you let us know the name of the language. You have not even mentioned your academic qualification with marks secured in each subject to get precise information.