Thread: What is the fee structure of Mtech through PGECET?

What is the fee structure of Mtech through PGECET?

Can anyone please tell me about the total fee structure of Mtech via PGECET? I am right now studying in Btech finl year and I am looking to join Mtech, so I was wondering whether the fees should be paid for SEM wise or on yearly basis. Also, on what rank can I get a Seat in any University? If anyone can let me know this details then I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any information in advance.

Re: What is the fee structure of Mtech through PGECET?

While searching, I was able to find the fee structure for the Mtech via PGECET. For the University colleges, the General Seats will cost Rs. 15000 per semester. For the Self Financing Courses and Seats you will have to pay Rs. 25000 per semester. For the Affiliated Private Un-Aided Colleges, you need to pay Rs. 27500 per semester. Also, the registration fee for OB/BC is Rs. 400 and for counselling Rs. 1000. The registration fee for SC/ST is Rs. 100 and for counselling it is Rs. 300.

There are different Universities who offer Mtech program and the Fee structure of every University varies from each other. Normally the duratio of the program is for 2 years and it also comprises four semester. Check the below list for some of the best Universities offering Mtech programs along with their tuition fees as well:
    • KIIT University Rs. 55,000 per annum
    • LPU [M.Tech] – Rs. 59,500 per semester
    • Amity University[M.Tech] – Rs. 56,000 per semester
    • SRM University [M.Tech] – Rs. 1,00,000 per annum
    • VIT University[M.Tech] –Rs. 1,25,000 per annum

The price mentioned above are only for Tuition fees and so, there is some additional fees that is to be paid as well.

If you want to take admission in Mtech course the you shall have to apply for Gate (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination. This examination is taken by the Indian Institute of Technology every year. The exam notifiation for this Gate comes in the month of September every year. The entrance exam for this exam will be taken in the month of January. To apply for this exam you should meet some eligibility conditions. First of all you must have a 4 years Engineering degree from recognized University. Then you should also have Post Graduation in Computer Application. Then you need to have Integrated Post Garduation degree of 4 years in Information Technology or Computer Application.