Thread: Candidates discussion who are shortlisted for IMT Nagpur

Candidates discussion who are shortlisted for IMT Nagpur

For your information the IMT Nagpur shortlisted candidates results are out. SO this thread is been posted to make the call getters to get some useful advice. All seniors who have been through can share their experience. People feel free to comment and ask for your related doubts and queries. Seniors suggestions will really help in many ways. So please send your advice. Good luck for the selected ones for their next phase.

Re: Candidates discussion who are shortlisted for IMT Nagpur

You can get to know about the result or the outcome for the students who have been shortlisted. All you need to do is to work out well for the same by entering the CAT TR No. This will then let you know about the result whether you are shortlisted for the PI or no. Click on the link. You will get direct access to the result section. Get to know more about the same by exploring to the site of the institute. You will get tremendous amount of information for the same. Do work out and process accordingly. You can post any doubt if you have.

I checked out mine and I was selected. It showed that "Congratulations ! You have been short-listed for Personal Interview for IMT Ghaziabad / Nagpur Campus." I just want o now dies it make any difference for the same. What could be the cut off out there at Ghaziabad. Please help. As I am through for the PI I guess I may face a tough competition out there.

The one thing that worries me off is about the fee that needs to be paid. It too high. I have check on the site and it was about 9.55 Lakhs. That worried me a lot. I have just no clue about the same. Just a further thought is the placement package been synchronized with the fee. Please let me know.

Fir your information you have been selected or got through for both the campus. So there is no need to worry about. Competition is tough but you have to be the best by giving your best. Other than that PI is all about self confidence. It not about brains. You have to be smart and calm the rest is done. So you can make it to the point well and achieve what you need. So go ahead without any further thoughts and give your best. Good Luck.

Nataliey:
    Just a further thought is the placement package been synchronized with the fee. Please let me know.
    The average package as mentioned in the mandatory disclosure of the institute is just 5.03 lakhs. Also the return of the investment is not upto the mark. The thing is you are worried for the same that is regarding the fee but its that way. You have to look out for the ting and make the possible implementation to get into it. There is no other option. So look out what you feel and then fulfill the possible ailments. Wish you good luck for the same. I hope you will make it through to the PI as well and work out as required.

For detailed information regarding the admission process and program provided with contact no and address you can have look to the Admission page of the site. Click on the link. You will be redirected to the page. It will help you out well for getting the information for the current batch.