Thread: Phoenix State University scam or worth to join

Phoenix State University scam or worth to join

I want to join a degree course for web design. I came across an ad for Phoenix State University which provides this kind of course in North America. But the problem is that being the university in North America, I don't know if it really exists and also how good is it. So, I want your help in deciding should I go and try over there, or search some where else?

Re: Phoenix State University scam or worth to join

According to wikipedia, the University of Phoenix (UPX) is a private for-profit institution of higher learning. It is one of the largest private university in North America. The university has more than 200 campuses offering more than 100 degree programs at the associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels in various fields of study.

For more and details of University of Phoenix, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_phoenix.

The University of Phoenix can't be a scam. In fact it is one of the reputed university in North America. However since it resides abroad, it is extremely overpriced. I think you should go for some local community college first or one which is already inside your state or province. Many of them would also be reasonable to you.

Phoenix State University is simply scam. They just want your money and will not teach you for what they are charging you. They charged me Rs.50000 for a class for what I never applied for. You can try out Art Institute of Dallas which is a better option. You also would have a lot of things to get a degree.