Thread: Oracle supply chain management

Oracle supply chain management

Is the certification for supply chain mangement from oracle a good one? What r the job prospects?

Re: Oracle supply chain management

Yes its good ,you should go for it. And job opportunities are good. The documentation CD should contain all help. You may also want to access the Oracle website and register. On that site, you will find very valuable material.

Oracle supply chain management initiates global solutions for global supply chains. It also offers speed implementation, performance and support. The prospects in it excellent with a speed and better working environment. If gives you an excellent opportunity for career growth. It is termed as best in class with complete and open solutions that power information. With this the companies get benefit by predicting the market requirement, response to volatile condition and a align operation across the world. It is a much better initiative in your career growth.

Guys, thanx for the immediate responses. I have a few more queries. I don't have an engineering background but have done graduation in mathematics, so will this affect my chances of getting a good job after the certification? My academic performance has also not been that good. Also I'd like to know, which big companies in India recruit ppl with this certification and can u please tell me which institutes in mumbai provide this certification?

having engineering background or graduation in mathematics would be only advantage according to job and company policy. Your academic performance had not been good so that going to trouble you till you get job once you get inside then only performance is only matter. Else big companies consider all thing like from academic and all while promotion.if you hard working this certification is good for more my personal experience with all condition luck is important which must be in the favor of you..

iWare Logic is an oracle university which is Located at Maharashtra » Pune » Aundh. iWare Logic provides “Oracle Apps Training” and Certification in Oracle Supply Chain in association with Oracle University.

In the Oracle Supply Chain Training following topics are Certification topics
    • eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementors
    • Inventory Management Fundamentals
    • Purchasing Fundamentals
    • Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
    • Bills of Material and Engineering Fundamentals
    • Implement and Use Work in Process
    • Implement and Use Cost Management

Most of the well known as well as small companies also uses the Oracle supply chain management you don't need to worry about, just you need to take good experience in what you are doing.am not aware of any institute in mumbai that provides the same certification course. All the best.

I hope you would have done subjects such as economics, business, engineering, physics and chemistry in your Mathematics Graduation. If you wish to use the knowledge you have gained in your degree, then I would suggest you to go in a industry and the sectors where numeracy is frequently used which is usually a prerequisite for a career in the mathematical industry. One of the better options is Finance.

I did a search on the oracle website and came across a number of courses for supply chain management like JD Edwards, Siebel, People Soft, E-Business suite, etc. So which one of these is a gud one, probabably be an in-demand course?

Go with PeopleSoft, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise applications are designed to address the most complex business requirements. They provide comprehensive business and industry solutions, enabling organizations to: Significantly improve performance, Seamlessly integrate Web services into heterogeneous application environments, Enjoy a broad choice of technology infrastructure.

Do u guys have any idea abt SAP? How abt doin the SAP MM module from Genovate? Is it worth it?

Currently according to market there is not good time for SAP but future is good but if you have good academic time and good knowledge you can go with this too long it has more demand outside India and once you get in there is awesome opportunity but start is not easy.