Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Change the expiration date

Active Directory

Old 09-12-2008

Change the expiration date ADAM

I am using ADAM here and there are number of users. I am looking for a script that can help me to change the expiration date of all user password. I had kept that for 30 days I think. And the time has almost come when all account will be locked. I need some help here to change that date and extend the time. I need some script that can help me to modify AccountExpires. How can I do this.

Old 13-12-2008

The attribute that you are talking has nothing to do with user password. It is for user account. And I am not sure about any script that can really work for the same. You have to do that manually. You can try looking on web, but there can be problem is the script is not proper.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Active Directory
Tags: , ,