Thread: Audio not working on Sharp Actius AL 27

Audio not working on Sharp Actius AL 27

I am using a Sharp Actius AL 27 pc. It is a bit older laptop. My audio stopped working. It has Windows XP in it. I cannot find proper drivers and I had no audio driver cd available. I cannot understand how the audio driver disappeared so instantly. I tried to find some related information for the driver on web, but still cannot find anything. Does anyone has idea about this. Thanks.

You will need to find the official website of your system manufacturer. Or else the other option remains is running Windows Update a number of time. The updates offer appropriate driver updates and it can simply install that in your system. The system that you had mentioned is very old. I tried to find the official website but can't find anything.

Verify your system specification first. In that you can find which audio chip is used in your system. You can then follow the manufacturers website and find appropriate update for the same. Like I am also having a very old computer. In which there was a realtek chip. I downloaded fresh driver updates from realtek website and then installed that in the system. It started working well.