Thread: rundll error loading C:\windows\system32\bridge.dll

rundll error loading C:\windows\system32\bridge.dll

I am constantly getting a error on the system boot. The error is - C:\windows\system32\bridge.dll. Specified module could not be found. I had searched for the dll file on my system but nothing was found. I had recently installed Nokia PC suite on my pc and some games. The error was not there before. But it started automatically. How can get this dll file in the system. Can automatic updates here fix the problem.

Re: rundll error loading C:\windows\system32\bridge.dll

Looks like some kind of virus issue. There can be some spyware problem in the system that is causing the problem. Try to scan your pc with a good antivirus software under safe mode and see what you get. You can simply try to run system restore to avoid the error. But it will also remove any recently installed programs. You can go in event viewer and checkout more information on the error related to the missing dll file.

If your virus is not able to detect any existing infection in the pc then you can do one more thing. You can use some online scanner that can check for the virus. Go in msconfig and check the startup services. Check what all applications are assigned to startup automatically. Disable everything leaving some important one and then check back. At the end the only solution that I think will work is System Restore.