Thread: Scroll bar jogs up and down?

Scroll bar jogs up and down?

I need some help with scroll bar in my pc. I am not able to use it. I use to read web pages and files of Office documents. But not it fails to work. I think this is some kind of virus problem in my pc. I need some help here to restore the same. My mouse is working fine. There is no problem with that. Does anyone knows any appropriate settings for the same.

RE: Scroll bar jogs up and down?

Just re-install your mouse. I do not think the scroll is disabled by some settings. It is a default feature. There must be some issue with the mouse. Go in Device Manager and then remove the mouse. You can do that by rightclicking on the mouse and selecting uninstall. Reboot your pc and then test back. If still it does not work then change the mouse. The scroll wheel of mouse is damaged due to which you are facing the problem.

Re-installing mouse driver must fix the problem. This problem is not a virus issue. It happened to me also. At that time I removed the mouse driver. The process is mentioned above. Just right click on My Computer and click on Properties. In that go in Hardware tab and click on Device Manager. From there you can simply remove the mouse and then restart your pc back. I am sure that will work fine.