Thread: I can't boot into safe mode.

I can't boot into safe mode.

I need some help here to boot my system in safe mode. I am not able to get into that. when I try to on safe mode the system freezes for file. It freeze on a sys file. It was working fine before, but somehow it is not giving a proper output. I need help here to simply make my system boot properly in safe mode. How can I fix the same. I tried the same through msconfig also. But still that is not working.

Re: I can't boot into safe mode.

If you are having Windows installation and you have important data stored on the hard disk, then it is possible to create a CD \ DVD repair disc. Also it is recommended to keep a backup system image. These two options are of course available in this operating system and allow you to recover and fix your system in case of problem.

Re: I can't boot into safe mode.

If your computer is not starting in mode then there is a possibility of problem in windows registry. The key which is associated with the same is [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ SafeBoot]. It happens a number of time if this is corrupt you get the issue. This is the key which allows booting of the operating system in safe mode. When this key is damaged you can also face bluescreen. Try to run a startup repair.

What exact issue you are facing when you hitting the F8 key on reboot. If it is stuck on some file there is some issue with the same. You must simply boot in normal model and try back to boot in safe mode through msconfig. If this does not work then there is some problem with your system. You will have to re-install windows.